Albert County Attractions
There are many things to do and see within a one-hour drive of the Hopewell Rocks:
- Fundy National Park, Alma - for hiking, backpacking, biking, camping, swimming, golf
- Fundy Trail Parkway - this coastal multi-use parkway is in the St. Martins areaand offers scenic drive, hiking, walking and biking trails.
- Marys Point Bird Sanctuary - visit the shorebird interpretation centre, then walk to the beach and shorebird viewing area. Located on Marys Point Road, off Route 915
- Cape Enrage Lighthouse - a beautiful, secluded lighthouse, tearoom, gift shop, and adventure operator all rolled into one. Go kayaking, rappelling, picnicking or simply walk the beach looking for fossils.
- Crooked Creek Hiking Trail, Riverside-Albert - overlooking the rugged hills of Albert County and the Crooked Creek gorge.
- Albert County Museum, Hopewell Cape
- Waterside Beach, Route 915 - a quiet, secluded beach
- Visit the Covered Bridges of Albert County
- Village of Hillsborough
- Village of Riverside-Albert
- Village of Alma
- www.fundyacadia.com, See for yourself how liberating a TWO NATIONS, Fundy-Acadia Regional Adventures vacation, can be!